Workshop Dates: April 29 – May 12, 2018 …Other dates available by appointment
WP training can be done in the morning, afternoon, or evening.
Workshop Locations : Mission Hills, Encinitas
Workshop Fee: $ 200 for a 4 hour workshop, $ 225 for the 5-hours
I will be teaching a WordPress Bootcamp in San Diego again this winter . I teach WordPress to beginners in a non-technical way that most people understand. I will show you how to build a blog or site in a couple of hours with no coding skills. And if you can write with Microsoft Word, you can also edit in WordPress posts and pages. Easy learning. I guarantee.
Topics I cover in my 5-hour WordPress Crash Course for beginners :
1) WordPress Navigation Basics – Creating Pages, Categories, & Posts
2) Using the menu system versus page system – Navigation tips & visual layout
3) Using power of google key words as tags in posts for SEO & Google searches.
4) WordPress categories versus WordPress tags .
5) The Power of Widgets – Modifying the look of your site using these amazing tools.<
6) Selecting templates to create the feel and look for your website brand.
7) Installing images & graphics – Visual layout & html technique
8) WordPress Plugins – Make your site dynamic with the power of Plugins.
The top 12 plugins must have for your WordPress site.
9) Using Pixlr express ( free online photo editor ) instead of Photoshop to edit & resize photos.
10) Contact form plugins like Fast Secure Contact. Create unlimited forms to generate
more sales and business for your website.
11) SEO Basics for WordPress – Using dates, slugs, and settings menu