Who should attend: Startups, Non-profits, Small businesses, Entrepreneurs
Dates & Locations: March 17 – May 17 , 2020
Workshop Fees: $ 350 for a Full-Day Workshop, $ 600 for a 2 Session Mini Bootcamp ( 5 hours each ), 5 hour WordPress Crash Course for $250 ( inc. a free WP demo site )
Topics I cover in this workshop:
- Learn how to create a site with a domain and hosting account.
- Learn how to organize your content, photos,and graphics to upload to your new WordPress website.
- Learn how to download free or premium (paid ) WordPress templates and modify the themes to fit your business theme. Every business has a different theme ( color, design, structure,etc.)that suits it purpose.
- Learn how master the new Gutenberg Page Editor
- Learn how to create pages, categories, and posts in WordPress Customized your website to look like the demo site.
- Learn how to back up your website in case of a crash
- How to SEO ( search optimize ) your new and existing WordPress sites with free tools on the web. Or using premium tools like Semrush.