Is blogging still profitable in 2022? Yes! Blogging is absolutely still relevant in 2022. In fact, roughly 409 million internet users read about 20 billion blog pages monthly. This is why 53% of marketers prioritize blogging as their primary content marketing strategy.
Come attend my Blogging for Profit Crash Course for Beginners
This is a great workshop for new or existing business who want to sell their products or service online. Or write a travel and monetize the site with affiliate marketing and google ads. In two sessions you will be able to create a blog or Ecommece site using WordPress. You can create a site showcasing your talents and business services using a free service ( WordPress.com ) or buying a domain on a self-hosted site.
Available Dates : Online anytime. Take 2 or 3 hour online sessions @ 2 hours each. I also available to meet in person in DTLA, South Pasadena, or Santa Monica
Workshop Fees : varies from $ 150- $ 600 per student
Topics I cover in the WordPress Bootcamp :
- Organizing content of your website . Determine the purpose of your site. Content strategy
- Selecting the right domain name for your blog or business
- Selecting the correct hosting account to park your website.
- How does WordPress work ? Content creation basics.
- Selecting templates to match personality of your blog or website.
- WordPress.org versus WordPress.com
- Shared Hosting vs Cloud Hosting
- Working with page builders ( Divi, Beaver Builder, Elementor etc. )
Workshop Fee: $ 150 per person ( payable via Paypal ). This is an online one-on-one training with your WordPress instructor. You can also take the WordPress Online training in 4- hour segments anytime from 10 am to 9 pm my time ( California )
What you need to bring : MAC or Windows Laptop, Notebook and pens, An open mind.
Workshop Location : DTLA ( MilkCow, Philz Coffee ), Culver City, Santa Monica