Is blogging still profitable in 2022? Yes! Blogging is absolutely still relevant in 2022. In fact, roughly 409 million internet users read about 20 billion blog pages monthly. This is why 53% of marketers prioritize blogging as their primary content marketing strategy.
Come attend my Blogging for Profit Crash Course for Beginners
This is a great workshop for new or existing business who want to sell their products or service online. Or write a travel and monetize the site with affiliate marketing and google ads. In two sessions you will be able to create a blog or Ecommerce site using WordPress. You can create a site showcasing your talents and business services using a free service ( WordPress.com ) or buying a domain on a self-hosted site.
Available Dates : Starts Aug. 31 in person training in Brooklyn Heights, Midtown, or Union Square. Online anytime. Take 2 or 3 hour online sessions @ 2 hours each.
Workshop Fees : Starts at $ 200 for a half-day in-person training. Inc. free follow-up support.
Topics I cover in the WordPress Bootcamp :
- Organizing content of your website . Determine the purpose of your site. Content strategy
- Selecting the right domain name for your blog or business
- Selecting the correct hosting account to park your website.
- How does WordPress work ? Content creation basics.
- Selecting templates to match personality of your blog or website.
- WordPress.org versus WordPress.com
- Shared Hosting vs Cloud Hosting
- Working with page builders ( Divi, Beaver Builder, Elementor etc. )
Workshop Fee: $ 200 per person ( payable via Paypal ). This is an IN-PERSON one-on-one training with your WordPress instructor. You can also an online WordPress/Web Basics with me online anytime. My hours are from 9 am – 10 pm. Monday to Saturday
What you need to bring : MAC or Windows Laptop, Notebook and pens, An open mind.
Workshop Location : Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens. Also New Jersey. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a convenient time and place.